Acro provides full-service staffing solutions through its separate divisions designed to offer specialized expertise in staff augmentation for Temporary, Temporary-to-Hire, and Direct Placement. Additional staffing solutions include but are not limited to: Payroll Services (W2 and 1099/Independent Contractors), Intern/Retiree programs and 1099 compliance verification
Acro understands that recruiting and managing a workforce is a daunting challenge for any company regardless of size or industry. The benefits companies gain by selecting Acro include, but are not limited to:
- Industry and Client award-winning solutions and support
- Cost reductions in staffing programs
- Increased productivity for your teams
- Uncovered areas for continuous improvements
- Thought leadership on trends and industry conditions
- Relentless pursuit of client satisfaction
- Foreign worker Visa expertise and management
- Safety management and co-employment risk protections
- High touch employee care through Employee Relations (ER) teams
- Certifications: Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), ISO-9001-2015 and more
We provide custom healthcare software development services in response to the evolving healthcare industry. Develop full-service case management software suites that coordinate the patient journey from the beginning of acute care through to the recovery phase.
Integrate EHR, EMR, and PHR systems with patient portals to effectively share lab results, track patient vitals via wearable tech, issue bills, and more. Program and make regular updates of ICE-9, ICD-10, and CPT codes in accordance with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
We provide Unified Care Management solution assisting non-medical care providers to provide comprehensive suite of support services to the patients with chronic or complex conditions. Patients looking for services can also search and approach the care provider.
The solution comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).